Zamboanga, Mindanao Climate & Temperature
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines is at 6°54'N, 122°4'E, 6 m (20 ft). See map.
- Zamboanga, Mindanao has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- The average annual temperature is 26.9 degrees Celsius (80.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1226 mm (48.3 inches) which is equivalent to 1226 Litres/m² (30.07 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Zamboanga, Mindanao you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Alto Tapajos, Brazil where you would find a Tropical monsoonal climate (Subtropical moist forest biome).
Zamboanga, Mindanao Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Zamboanga, Mindanao Climate Graph in Metric Units
Zamboanga, Mindanao Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 1038.4 kms (645.3 miles) N
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) N
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) NW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) N
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) W
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) WSW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 818.7 kms (508.7 miles) WSW
- Miri, Malaysia - 938.9 kms (583.4 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 547.8 kms (340.4 miles) WSW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 1081.7 kms (672.2 miles) WSW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) SSW