| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zamboanga, Mindanao in November is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry with rain occasionally. Some 135mm (5.3in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Zamboanga, Mindanao November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Zamboanga, Mindanao:
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 1038.4 kms (645.3 miles) N
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 862.5 kms (536 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) N
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 484.7 kms (301.2 miles) NW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) N
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 673.5 kms (418.5 miles) W
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 455.8 kms (283.2 miles) WSW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 818.7 kms (508.7 miles) WSW
- Miri, Malaysia - 938.9 kms (583.4 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 547.8 kms (340.4 miles) WSW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 1081.7 kms (672.2 miles) WSW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) SSW